We strongly support the Right to Privacy. We will take the protection of your personal data and their confidential treatment very seriously. We will process your personal data exclusively within the legal framework of the data protection provisions of the European Union, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
This data protection policy statement describes when, how and for which purposes we will process your personal data. It also points out the rights that you have regarding the processing of your data. In particular, you will find information on
• who is legally responsible for the data processing (data controller)
• the data collection and logging that we carry out automatically when you visit our website
• the data that we collect and process when you register for our newsletter
• the social plug-ins that we use on our website
• the web analytics tool (e.g. Matomo) that we have chosen to analyse usage of our website and for optimisation
• Your rights as a data subject
• Your right to lodge a complaint
Responsible controller according to data protection legislation, and especially the GDPR, is:
Alameda D. Afonso Henriques, 41 – 2nd
Email: monitio (at) priberam (dot) com
This website contains links to the following social networks:
• Twitter (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA). You can recognize it by the Twitter logo or the platform name. With the help of Twitter buttons it is possible to a) share content on Twitter and b) follow us on Twitter.
When you click on a social network button, your browser uses this social plug-in to set up a direct connection to the server of the relevant social network. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the previously mentioned social networks is your consent (pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a, 49 Para. 1 letter a GDPR). In this respect, your personal data might be transferred to bodies in a third country (outside the European Union), although a level of data protection comparable to that under EU law is not guaranteed. We have no influence on the scope of the data which is collected by the social media operators in this way. The operators process the information that you have called up our website. If you are also logged into one of the social media platforms at that time, the operator can match your account with the relevant social network site. If you then also interact with the social plug-in by clicking “Like” or “Share”, the relevant social media site will process that information.
If you do not want social networks to collect data via our website, make sure you do not click on the relevant buttons. In addition, you can block social plug-ins via add-ons in your browser. However, there is no guarantee that your data will not be stored and processed by the social networks.
We will soon edit detailed information on our analytics tools. Until then we do not use any.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.